The home of Western Australian composer, musician, teacher, & video producer – Gordon Tayler
All original music, recordings & videos
Instrumental & vocal sheet music, albums & singles – available for purchase
Easy online downloads
- A concert, contest & tuition resource for music teachers & students
- Many genres & styles – all levels
- Suitable for Australian Composer’s Eisteddfod entries & AMEB exam extra lists
- Solo, duet & ensemble works – for piano, woodwind, brass, strings, & voice
- Audio & notation preview samples on each post (also composer & performance notes)
- Download sheet music & their audio files (MP3 backing tracks included)
- Transpositions available on request for any instrument or voice range
- Choral works for children’s or adult choirs
- Have an original vocal or instrumental work composed for your next big event – weddings, birthdays, anniversaries
MUSIC LESSONS AVAILABLE – FLUTE PIANO GUITAR THEORY
BUNBURY Western Australia
Gordon’s 2019 piano solo preview samples
This music series video (#5) displays short preview samples of many of my keyboard/piano compositions at intermediate to advanced levels in a variety of levels, styles, genres, tempos, times and keys – all available for online purchase and download of the complete sheet music and their audio mp3s – here on this website: www.gordontayler.com.au
(go to the gold ‘Piano solo’ tabs in the left hand column of the Home Page, check the print & audio samples before selecting, then add to your cart, and download from the easy-to-use online shop)
South West Sports Centre Bunbury Skins Swim Event
A unique competitive swimming event held at the Bunbury Recreation Centre Sports Complex in 2018. The action is set to the 4th movement (Water) of my Orchestral Suite in A minor.
The below video is a 19min uncut video of a beautiful sunrise taken from my home in Usher, with my music and various affirmations woven into the fabric.
It brings together something of my songwriting/composing and personal meditation journey, placed within the visual component of video.